JOB TITLE: Tasting Room Beertender
LOCATION: Clearwater, FL
POSITION TYPE: Part-time, Hourly
Pair O’ Dice Brewing Company is searching for an enthusiastic, passionate, and customer service-focused Tasting Room Beertender.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a welcoming, educational, and inviting tasting room experience.
- Educate visitors about Pair O’ Dice Brewing products, company, and culture.
- Maintain safe, clean, healthy, and sustainable tasting room environment through daily cleaning.
- Daily opening and closing of the tasting room and balancing of cash drawer.
- Facilitate inventory maintenance of merchandise and general supplies.
- Promote Pair O’ Dice Brewing and serve as brand ambassador.
- Participate in off-site tastings and beer festivals/trade shows as needed.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Knowledge of and passion for craft beer and the brewing industry.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to regularly lift and carry 40 pounds and move 165 pound kegs.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and occasional holidays.
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server® required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- 2+ years of bar, restaurant or, service industry experience required.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and proven leadership skills.
- Strong work ethic, honesty, and dependability.
- Strong communications skills.
- Attention to detail and adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Entrepreneurial team spirit, willing to take initiative and jump in where needed; resourceful in making suggestions and offering solutions.
- Problem solving skills, ability to quickly assess a situation and solve problems in a timely and effective manner.
Opportunity to be an integral part of a young brewery team working in a fast paced and challenging environment. Position offers a great learning experience and the opportunity for development and growth within the Pair O’ Dice Brewing organization.
Interested candidates please apply in person at Pair O’ Dice Brewing, 4400 118th Ave N, Ste 208, Clearwater, FL 33762 during Tasting Room hours.